Hello and Welcome :)
Years and years ago a little girl was in the library, pouring over what book would be best to bring home. All her classmates had already selected books, and the teacher had even taken everyone back to class, except for this lost book worm.
She was so distraught about which was the best choice, which book would she invest valuable story time in?? She didn't want to chose the wrong one... until the teacher came back to find her on the floor of the library crying.
Finally, she sent her back to class with a popular children's book and the little girl learned the more she read, the more chances of finding the good books. Problem...mostly solved.
Flash forward many years into the future and she is still a book junkie, library slut, but now with a bachelors in literature. Congrats. So what's the point? I propose I will read ONE BOOK a WEEK and then blog my thoughts about it here. While my personal tastes have been refined, I will do my best to break my mold and read things I normally would not. So perhaps you too, can save yourself the AGONY of decided WHAT the HECK do I READ?????
....small disclaimer: while I promise to read one a week, sometimes life gets in the way and laughs at that. However, my guilt and perfectionism (heeeey I'm not crazy!) got married so now I feel guilty if I don't do what I say. But as I've learned: DO YOUR BEST.
No comments:
Post a Comment